Our Major Programs
- Staying Put program enables over 50 seniors to remain in their homes after are no longer able to drive;
- After-School & Summer Enrichment programs provide opportunities for over 900 local children; &
- Resource and Referral program has helped 1,000s of area residents get services and programs through coordination with existing area social agencies.
- Intergenerational Education Mentoring program assists the Morrisville school district by administering in-school mentoring of teenagers by older adults.
- Older Adult Education offers periodic education programs for older adults and those caring for older adults.
- Community Service projects for adjudicated youth.
- St. Mary’s Hospital for Staying Put
- Morrisville & Bristol Township Schools and the Bucks County Technical School for 21st Century Grants
- Welcoming The Stranger
- Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation for distribution of winter coats to needy youth
- Local churches & organizations for holiday meals, gifts & toys for struggling families